Italian hot chocolate (or cioccolata calda) is thick, rich and decadent. While technically a drink, this creamy chocolate concoction can easily be enjoyed as dessert. Made with a chili kick using Lindt chili dark chocolate.
- 60 g good quality dark chocolate
- 60 g Lindt chili dark chocolate
- 100 ml full-cream milk
- A pinch of salt
- Break chocolate into small pieces and place into a small saucepan.
- Add a little of the milk, stir on a low heat until the chocolate is melted.
- Slowly add the remaining milk, stirring continuously until well combined.