Valentine’s Day Jewelry Must Haves
“I have always felt a gift diamond shines so much better than one you buy for yourself.” ~ Mae West
Just in time to pick up a glittery little gift for your valentine, Christie’s Jewels Online features a dazzling selection of over 350 iconic designs by renowned jewelers including Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, David Webb, Dior, Graff, Tiffany & Co., Van Cleef & Arpels and Verdura.
As the market leader in jewelry auctions for 26 successive years, British auction house Christie’s is distinguished for handling the finest diamonds, natural pearls, colored stones, and signed jewelry from around the world.
The current online auction is one in a series presented by Christie’s Jewelry department throughout the year. Christie’s Jewels Online features sought-after pieces by the world’s most important houses from Boucheron to Van Cleef & Arpels and many more. Each online sale highlights an exclusive collection of jewels to entice jeweler enthusiasts and well-established collectors alike.
- Prove your love with a traditional heart design. These Graff Diamond Heart earrings feature a double looping diamond-set heart, centering on heart-shaped diamonds.
- Cartier’s “Love” Bangle Bracelet in white gold with screw head detail is accompanied by a screwdriver for fitting. Innuendo intended; we are certain!
- Say “It’s forever” with this unique Bueche-Girod Opal and Diamond Watch on its delicately knitted gold link bracelet.
Celebrate the entry to the 2020s with the clean lines of modernity, captured exquisitely in an evocative Art Deco piece. Pieces up for bidding at Christie’s Jewels Online include modern designs in the Art Deco style, as well as a choice of original 1920s treasures to captivate your beloved.
- Hide a hand-written love letter inside a Boucheron Art Deco Jade, Diamond and Emerald Case, opening to reveal a single compartment, with platinum and rose-cut diamond frame and hinge with emerald accents.
- This Diamond and Sapphire bracelet, estimated to fetch between USD 8 000 and 12 000, features around 208 single or old-cut diamonds, 24 square-cut diamonds and 130 square-cut sapphires. Stunning, isn’t it!
- Set with an oval cabochon jadeite, and an openwork surround set with old-cut diamonds and coral accents, this bold Art Deco ring will certainly draw attention.
- This platinum bracelet elegantly reveals the purity of classic diamonds. A series of old and rose-cut openwork links feature a floral and geometric motif of 368 diamonds. I would say yes !